This is a very short post intended to test the theme I’m using (veryplaintext) but the title was inspired by a thought I tweeted the other night:
This country is starting to wear clown shoes.
— K.G. Schneider (@kgs) March 9, 2016
To which Tim Spalding replied:
@kgs If you want a picture of the future, Winston, imagine a clown shoe stamping on a human face — forever.
— Tim Spalding (@librarythingtim) March 9, 2016
Posted on this day, other years:
- Mellen, Sky River: what a mighty big waste... - 2013
- Free books, as in free beer, and more - 2009
- Grandmother, tell me again about the year you fooled your editor, your publisher, and the New York Times - 2008
- Jean from Weber - 2007
- How To Lose Your Tech People - 2006
- First, Do No Harm - 2005
- Tiny Brain Cells Slowly Churning - 2005
- Comment about FRL Comments - 2005